What is coronavirus?
A coronavirus is a group of hundreds of viruses that can generate to be noticeable in the sort of normal symptoms.
and sometimes gastrointestinal corona virus symptoms are close to normal immunity disorders. The accelerated extent of the virus that induces COVID-19 has sparked trepidation comprehensive.
- It is extensively and universally proclaimed the virus globally
- The aforementioned virus has a two to fourteen day incubation period.
- It is one of the seventh segments of this family recognized to infect humans. The third in the past three decades to jump from animals to humans.
In December 2019 there was a cluster of pneumonia cases reported in China. The inquiry found that it was prompted by a previously unknown virus now named coronavirus so the coronavirus symptoms are expected related to normal flu. What is Coronavirus Updated Report
Coronavirus has genetic material and envelope outside which is environed by inflorescences it gives the appearance of the crown.
Origin of the virus;
This is called “beta coronavirus” this virus develop from animals and jump over to humans called “Spillover” naturally caused by the association of human with animals.
Prototypes of CoronaVirus
There are two types of coronavirus known as respiratory and gastrointestinal.
Coronavirus symptoms may be of two kinds
- respiratory coronavirus symptoms are the common cold
- High fever
- Shortness of breathing
- Like the coronavirus symptoms earlier disease named as
- SARS(a severe respiratory syndrome in 2003) that was caused by cats in China.
- MERS(middle east respiratory syndrome) that was caused by camel in Saudia Arabia.
- Now in 2019, several cases of pneumonia are reported in china that occurs through seafood and lives animal market in “Wuhan” and is transmitting from sick to healthy persons. Coronavirus symptoms can range from mild to severe.
What are the symptoms of the coronavirus disease?
The most common symptoms are fever, cough, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, and even death. The period within which the symptoms would appear is 2-14 days which is confirmed by Cellex Test.
What is the treatment for the coronavirus disease?
There is no specific treatment for disease caused by a novel coronavirus. However, many of the symptoms can be treated and therefore treatment based on the patient’s clinical condition.
What is the official name of the coronavirus disease?
ICTV announced “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” as the name of the new virus on 11 February 2020.
How does the coronavirus disease spread?
What is Coronavirus The new coronavirus is a respiratory virus which spreads primarily through droplets generated when an infected person coughs or sneezes, or through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose. To protect yourself, clean your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
What is a novel coronavirus?
A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
n mild cases:
Coronavirus symptoms are mild and severe depending upon immunity. In coronavirus symptoms, there may be coughing(non-productive or productive)
In severe cases:
- Coronavirus symptoms may lead to myalgias headache
- Renal failure
- Kidney failure.
- Accurate respiratory distress syndrome(ARDS) or maybe death. Coronavirus symptoms may arise after 14 days.
- Coronavirus symptoms are the state when this virus attacks the body makes your body feels like normal flu and coughing.
- Coronavirus particles have spiked proteins that
- emerge out from their membrane and they repeatedly stuck to the cell membrane. Coronavirus symptoms arise within one to fourteen days.
- These virus cells “highjack” the metabolism of the cell and cells stops its activity. They may cause lung trajectory. The mucous membrane is also affected
- Bone marrow infiltration is generated in several cases
- Inflammation in small blood vessels
- Pneumonia bronchitis
- Coronavirus symptoms depend upon the resistance of the victim.
How does the coronavirus disease spread? or Transmission of Coronavirus
The new coronavirus is a respiratory virus which spreads primarily through droplets generated when an infected person coughs or sneezes, or through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose. To protect yourself, clean your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Exact dynamics yet to be determined generally but research says that after coronavirus symptoms this virus spread by
- Droplets which are transmitted into the air
- By coughing and sneezing
- By air carried by people
- Through nose, eyes or mouth
- Close contact with animals
- Caring for those with infection
- Touching something infected by the virus.
- After the clearance of coronavirus symptoms, viral genome detection is done by
- PCR (Polymerase chain reaction) or RT-Q PCR test.
- Increased LDH.
- After corona virus symptoms appear these scans are suggested as
- Chest X-RAY
- Bilateral pulmonary infiltrates.
- CT Scan
- Ground-Glass opacities
- Multilobar consolidations.
- No official treatment yet
- but one report from Thailand of the physician using “OSELTAMIVIR” in the combination of “LOPINAVIR” with “RITONAVIR”.
Anticipations and restrictions:
- After you undergo coronavirus symptoms you must follow these security measures.
- By covering the mouth and nose
- By conserving a distance from patients bearing coronavirus symptoms
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick
- Mask and PPE healthcare environments
- Stay properly hydrated
- Rinsing hands with Alcohol based soap
- Avoiding contact with animals
- If you face difficulty in breathing
- Seek medical care early
- Elude utilizing public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis
- Manage a social distance of 3 feet (1 meter)
- Respiratory hygiene
- Avoid market and congested accommodations
- Stay home.
- What is Coronavirus