Migraine There are many names for Migraine. In Arabic, it is called migraine. In this disease, the head is divided into two parts. The head is healthy and the other half has severe pain, hence its name is a migraine. Divided into two halves or two halves. Generally speaking, it is called half a sore pain.
In Latin, it is called HEMICRANIA half of the meaning of hemi and the name of the cranium as the skull. In English, it is known as migraine (MIGRAINE).
In all types of a headache, it is a very severe pain, which arises in half the head and sometimes encompasses the whole head. Usually, it starts in the form of seizures and after the seizure, the patient finds himself completely healthy.
In some people, it starts before sunrise and gradually increases with the day, and as the sun goes down, the intensity of pain decreases. Some people also have nausea with pain and occasionally vomiting. It also happens. After it is done, the pain subsides or diminishes. Apart from this, blindness to the eyes and lack of sight are also symptoms. Migraine.
Since it is very severe pain and its symptoms are very obvious, it is not difficult to diagnose it and the patients themselves become aware of their disease and its onset.
In the UK, the statistics of patients suffering from the disease are estimated to be one in ten million people infected with migraines. Thus, about five million people are affected and half of them are in the working class. Now if the moto was calculated that not every patient worked due to this problem one day a year, then 2.5 million days of work were lost due to the disease.
This may not be said in full terms, but it has been seen that people with more mental functioning are more likely to be the target of this distress. Other than those whose status they have, it is difficult. One of the areas where women outnumber men is a migraine. Migraine.
According to a survey, if four people suffer from the disease, then they will have one male and three women. The main cause of this is the birth of specialized hormones during the day, which is why these visits to the pain are usually higher. Those who do not come properly or have a high prevalence. Babies also suffer from pain during breastfeeding. Some women get rid of migraines or the severity of pregnancy after or during the marriage.
In adolescents, boys are more affected than girls, but after puberty the number of girls increases, which becomes significant after the age of 20.
If the disease is assessed according to age, it has also been found in children under two years of age and its age is fifty years old. It is not seen after the age of fifty and if such symptoms are found They are also caused by another disease.
Migraine Treatment & Medications:
Migraine treatment is aimed at stopping symptoms and preventing future attacks. Many medications have been designed to treat migraines.
Medications that can be used to treat it include:
- Pain-relieving medications. Also known as an acute or abortive treatment, these types of drugs are taken during migraine attacks and are designed to stop symptoms.
- Preventive medications. These types of drugs are taken regularly, often daily, to reduce the severity or frequency of migraines.
- Pain relievers Many people who have migraines find that over-the-counter painkillers, such as paracetamol, aspirin, and ibuprofen, can help to reduce their symptoms. They tend to be most effective if taken at the first signs of a migraine attack, as this gives them time to absorb into your bloodstream and ease your symptoms.
- Triptans The “triptans” are a family of drugs that were developed to treat acute migraine headaches. Your doctor has prescribed for you 1 of the oral triptans: Imitrex (sumatriptan), Amerge (naratriptan), Zomig (zolmitriptan), Maxalt (rizatriptan), Axert (almotriptan), Frova (frovatriptan), or Relpax (eletriptan).
- Dihydroergotamines (D.H.E.) Dihydroergotamine is used to treat migraine headaches and cluster headaches. It is not recommended for migraines that affect only one side of the brain (hemiplegic migraine) or the base of the brain/neck area (basilar migraine) or to prevent migraines from occurring.
- Lasmiditan (Reyvow) Lasmiditan Approved for Acute Migraine Treatment in Adults. Eli Lilly’s lasmiditan (Reyvow) tablets are the first member of the ditan class approved for use in adults with migraine with or without aura, offering patients who have an inadequate response to other therapies a new acute treatment option.
- Opioid medications Migraine patients have routinely prescribed OxyContin, Vicodin, Percocet, and other opioid-based medications in an attempt to treat their headache pain, which some specialists say strays far from the best practices applied within the headache medicine field.
- Anti-nausea drugs These can help if your migraine with aura is accompanied by nausea and vomiting. Anti-nausea drugs include chlorpromazine, metoclopramide (Reglan) or prochlorperazine (Compro). These are usually taken with pain medications.
Since hormone births do not change after the age of forty-five, the disease may also be gone. Common causes of its birth include anemia, general physical weakness, nausea, indigestion, chronic constipation, mental sensitivity (allergy) or fatigue, and sharp and brightening eyes. Some diseases can also result in a migraine.
For example, there are many families in which one or more people suffer from this disease or their parents, such as diabetes, poor vision and poor treatment of nasal congestion, which can prevent dryness of the mucus. Or the elderly of the family also suffer from this disease and they transmit the disease to their children.
The onset of pain begins differently in different people. As noted above, the diet begins with discomfort, prolonged appetite, waking up, overwork or mental stress. One or more causes may be present in the same patient.
If a diary lists its twenty-four-hour engagements, it is not difficult to predict which visits are common and cause the disease every time you visit.
Prescription medications used to relieve the pain of migraine include triptans (a class of drugs), for example:
- sumatriptan (Imitrex, Alsuma, Imitrex STATdose System, Sumavel DosePro, Zecuity, Treximet)
- rizatriptan (Maxalt, Maxalt-MLT)
- eletriptan (Relpax)
- zolmitriptan (Zomig, Zomig-ZMT)
- naratriptan Amerge)
In some people more than one thing causes pain and it is difficult to predict which one to avoid, but most start with physical exhaustion or emotional stress. Symptoms that usually appear before the onset include weakness, lethargy, heavy headaches and sparks appearing before the eyes.
These are the earliest symptoms of it. Then the veins of the skull and forehead vibrate. The head feels torn.
Stirring, sneezing or coughing relieves pain. Hated, pulse weakened, nausea and vomiting. The patient feels sleepy when the pain goes away and he feels better when he wakes up.
The pain lasts from two to three hours to twenty-four hours and in some cases to two to three days.
It is important for migraine patients to have a good breakfast in the morning when leaving the house; it is not wise to have enough tea or coffee alone. And the right thing to do is to open and have lunch early.
Even children who go to school often do not have breakfast in a hurry, which causes them to not only suffer from migraines but also to study. They also spend their pockets on chocolate and candy. , which in turn creates the potential for further deterioration of health.
It is not yet fully known how the pain begins with the diet, in some cases a particular diet is known, after which the onset of pain.
It may also result in sensitivity to certain diets. It is recommended that the foods that are suspected should be listed separately and that one of these diets should be abandoned for the duration of the pain. If there is no pain during this period, then you should know that you know the diet. Abandon this diet and if it does not matter, then alternate with other foods. Try it out.
The severity of heat dissipation also causes the onset of pain. The disease begins to attack after drinking, bathing or swimming in very cold water. Like walking in a sunny sun or watching direct sunlight or Looking at the mirror of water, ice or glass also produces the same condition. Very hot dry weather, storms, severe snowfall, and thunderstorms, all of which are related to the onslaught of pain.
But it may also be that these climate changes are not directly causing the disease, but rather the mental strain that is causing them. The precise cure for this disease is still unknown in the modern way of treatment. Often pain-relieving medications are administered. The potential of these medications is that they reduce the pain over time.
There are other side effects of other aspirin, especially those with poor digestion or intestinal bleeding. The medications eaten in Greek for this disease are not only harmful But if they are eaten by sanctions, there are definite consequences.
Sympathetic Laba Rutgers Department of Research and Development has made this traumatic disease part of its research. After a long struggle, pills have been made in the name of “Habitat”, and they have been subjected to all the necessary research. Almighty Allah favors “Habitat” for its easy, harmless, low cost. The treatment has been proven. Patients with 2 + 2 and aphthaemony 2 + 2 teaspoons of water are recovering in the morning with swollen mouth and sleeping.
Currently, it is available at major pharmaceuticals, but it will soon be packaged and introduced in the market so that it is readily available to all patients.
Patients with migraine should also follow the precautions given below. Complete rest is the best treatment for the onset of migraines. People who try to lie down in a relaxed environment, rather than those who do not. Want to continue daily activities, soon get rid of the pain.
It is also a good idea to gently shake the head. If you suffer from mental stress or depression, try to remove them. The veins feel very agitated, they are relieved when pressed with their fingers. They should be suppressed at intervals.
Migraine Headache Symptoms:
Noises, driving, cycling, and other hard work may cause an increase in the intensity of pain. If you ever feel that your eyesight has changed during the course of the migraine, you may find yourself in such a condition. And don’t run the risky tasks, such as cars, etc., especially if it starts to get uncomfortable while driving at night, it is best to park the car in the parking lot and make the seat completely comfortable. Rest there until the pain subsides or there is no alternative to driving.
If you follow all these steps you can control your pain or reduce the severity to the extent that it does not affect your daily routine, but if it is not, then you It should not be cheap to consult your physician, as proper and complete treatment of the disease is possible only with the advice of a physician. Migraine.