Free Fire PC Specifications is a battle royale genre game that many people like. But unfortunately, playing Free Fire continuously can make the phone hot, and the battery drains quickly. So then, is there a way to download free Fire on a laptop?
Before starting to practice how to download Free Fire on a laptop or PC, first make sure the device you are using has met the minimum specifications for playing FF games.
Minimum Recommended Requirements for Free Fire PC
- OS – Windows 7,8,10 (64 bit)
- RAM – 4GB
- CPU – Core i3 2.4GHz
- ROM – 4GB
- Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 4000
Set up the Android Emulator
To play FF on a laptop, you can’t just install it right away like games on a PC. Because to do this, you need an emulator, especially an Android emulator, to run Android applications on a laptop or PC. This emulator will allow a program or software created initially by a specific computer system to be run on a completely different computer system.
In other words, this emulator program will make it seem as if your laptop or PC is an Android smartphone device that is capable of running default applications or third-party applications specifically for Android. No need to worry because there are already many choices of Android emulators that you can download for free.
Each, of course, has its specifications and advantages. One of the most compatible Android emulators and has been specifically optimized for playing Android games on a laptop or PC is NOX Player.
How to Download Free Fire on a Laptop with NOX Player
How about you? Can’t you wait to try Free Fire on a laptop? Launching from various sources, here are some ways to download Free Fire on a laptop using NOX Player that you can practice.
- Download NOX Player first.
- Make sure your laptop meets the minimum NOX specifications. If you are sure, then follow the instructions from NOX to start installing.
- After the NOX player has been installed on the PC, then run the application.
- Next, log in using your Google account first. The goal is that you can access Android applications on NOX.
- After that, click the App Center menu on the main page of the virtual Android device. Then you will enter the Google Play Store page.
- You can use the search bar feature at the top to search for Free Fire games. Then click Install to start installing Free Fire on NOX Player.
- Open the Free Fire application installed on NOX, then log in to your Free Fire account.
- After successfully logging in, you will immediately enter the tutorial mode, where you will learn how to control your character.
- With NOX, you no longer need to set up a gamepad because NOX has optimized the best controls for playing Free Fire.
Congratulations! Because you have managed to learn how to download Free Fire on a laptop or PC and can immediately play to your heart’s content without worrying about running out of battery.