Curious about how to get rid of your acne permanently? See a certified dermatologist. They will help you diagnose, prevent and treat acne with effective in-office procedures.
You can also Check: Acne Treatment
Tackling acne popups can feel like labyrinth walking: finding the right way, running into the dead ends, and always willing to take a turn for the better. But unfortunately, at a certain point, stubborn acne becomes less about what you alone are enough and more about looking for the best dermatologist to help you.
Acne is a common skin problem. It affects almost 80% of people at some stage in their lives. Common symptoms are blackheads, red bumps, blackheads, and painful lumps under the skin.
The underlying cause of acne usually varies by type. However, no matter what the reason is, it can affect your appearance and lower your confidence. If you notice any possible symptoms, you need to see a doctor. The earlier acne is diagnosed, the more effective is the treatment.
How can I permanently get rid of acne? What are the best ways to remove pimples? Home vs. in-office acne management? You have the right to know answers to such questions. Just keep scrolling!
- You can use tree oil for painful and swollen pimples. Tree oil has anti-bacterial properties which kill bacteria that cause pimples.
- Folks can try jojoba oil to fix damaged skin. The oil is known for triggering wound healing and reducing skin inflammation
- Acne popups can be treated with Aloe Vera. It is a brilliant moisturizer and has a lot of water. Note that, this option is most suitable for people with extremely dry skins.
- Garlic is another option to tackle infections caused by acne. You can use natural garlic or get garlic powder from grocery stores.
- Like other home remedies, bee venom has anti-bacterialial compounds. It can kill acne-causing bacteria and improve skin texture.
Natural ways seem to be enduring but there is limited evidence about their safety as well as efficacy in acne management. Are there better options?
Non-surgical in-office treatments
No more hiding your pimples behind makeup! Just as science allows us to understand why acne persists, it also helps us treat it. Non-invasive acne treatments in Dubai can permanently remove acne. Supported by scientifically verified methods, they offer long-lasting results.
The top 5 acne treatments include:
The applications of chemical solutions exfoliate the skin and make it beautiful overall. Common options are:
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Kojic acid
- Azelaic acid
Laser is another option to permanently get rid of acne. The targeted beams of laser light are administered to the affected area, where they start to revitalize the skin right away. It offers incredible results but please note that it requires multiple visits to get the desired results.
The doctor may inject cortisone into your acne to provide you with clear, acne-free skin. Response to cortisone injections is normally seen after three to four days. It should be noted that it is the most painful acne removal method so far.
Options include tetracycline, spironolactone, Isotretinoin, and macrolide. These medications help reduce bacteria and allow the skin to grow free of infection. So that you know, this is a slow approach: it replaces the damaged skin gradually. In general, it takes six to seven months to make the desired changes.
Following in-office acne treatment, your new skin will be swollen, and sensitive. In most cases, the swelling decreases within seven to eight hours. However, it can last for days and even weeks if you have severely sensitive skin. Anyhow, once the treatment site starts to recover, you’ll notice a significant improvement.
Preparing for an in-office acne treatment
Before you receive any acne treatment, your professional will:
- Talk about your medical history. He will likely ask you questions about the past and current skin and medical conditions as well as any medications you are using.
- Perform an extensive physical exam to assess what treatment is right for you and what alterations could be made
- Review your goals, expectations, and requirements.
Before the treatment, you should also:
- Stop drinking and smoking.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medications
- Ensure protected sun exposure
- Plan for a ride
Benefits of in-office acne treatments
Safety: At the top of this list is safety. The in-office acne treatments are safe. They possess no serious complications and eradicate the need for downtime and healing. Plus, they are FDA-approved so patients can be assured of 100% protection.
No downtime: Surgical procedures do require some downtime, but luckily there is none with these non-invasive options. Once your acne treatment is complete, you can resume routine tasks – such as going to work, household chores, walking, workout, etc. If the professional will feel any restrictions are needed due to your health requirements, he will let you know in the initial consultation
Fast: If you have been trying natural ways, spending money, effort, and time every day to get rid of your pimples, you’ll like the rapidity of in-office treatments. Just 25-30 days and you are left with clear skin.
Will I need to see a dermatologist?
Dermatologists are skin experts. They specialize in the diagnosis, and treatment of skin disorders. In short, dermatologists make the skin smooth, beautiful, and clear. So, if you want to learn more about “how can I permanently get rid of acne”, see a dermatologist in your area.